Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Resolutions?

Okay, well I was thinking how close it's getting to new years, and well not that I actually ever make new years resolutions, I thought it'd be fun to see what I would come up with...it's highly doubtful I'll keep any of them, or remember them past next week anyway....Maybe it's the Frank Sinatra I'm playing that helps this mood of holiday spirit...who knows...

1. Cut back smoking (quitting...yah. that's a ridiculous goal, let's be honest.)
2. Keep going to the gym everyday....( I wanna look like Erin Wasson.....who doesn't?)
3. START A SAVINGS ACCOUNT. (ummmmm......my track record is terrible. Fuck you Jeffrey Campbell...taking all my god damn money.)
4. Stop swearing like a god damn sailor. (hah.)
5. Quit road rage-ing when I drive. oops.
6. Do more new exotic things instead of taking naps or whatever fills my time.
7. Oh. Take more photos of shit. I always forget.
8. MOST IMPORTANT. Do well in school. Oh and giggle more everday. It makes everything better.
Oh, maybe winning the lotto. That'd be killer. Or at the very least, a scratcher...THROW ME A BONE.

No comments: