Friday, September 10, 2010

pack pack pack.

So I'm moving...or at least if i ever get my shit all moved out i will be....basically for about a week or so now i've slowly been trying to pack up my life into nice neat tubs, but it's getting to the point where all the big stuff is packed and now I walk into my room with all intentions of packing and look at it all and get so overwhelmed i just turn around and walk out to distract myself at my friend Kendalls. Her house is full of fun things; baby chicks, exotic bird feathers, an attic that feels like a carnival tent, gardens, and endless entertainment....how do you pack your life into a backpack...i've got too many clothes i wanna take....oy. 
oyyy. it's overwhelming right? 
My home for the next few months.

1 comment:

Mens Thongs said...

packing is one of the worst thing for me so i prefer to travel light and have very less clothes during my travel.. Glad to find your blog. Reached here by searching about clothes and Undies.